Can groups volunteer?

Yes, we love group participation.  

How and where can I volunteer?

We offer several volunteering opportunities in multiple areas. Click here to learn more. 

Can I simply show up to check your housing availability?

Due to our overwhelming demand, we are unable to accommodate walk-in referrals at this time for any of our housing programs. If you are specifically in need of a place to live please call our Eden Village hotline at 404-564-7764.

Does City of Refuge house men?

City of Refuge currently provides transitional housing for single women and women with children. Male children accompanied with their mothers can reside at City of Refuge if they are 14 years of age or younger.

How do I join the Eden Village housing program?

Our housing programs are offered based on availability. If you are looking to participate in our housing program, simply call 404-564-7764 to find out if we have available space. If you get the voicemail, make sure to leave your name, best contact number to reach you, your need, and if you have children that would need housing as well. Since we do receive many calls, please allow up to 48 hours for one of our housing specialists to return your call. If we do not have vacancies, we suggest calling the United Way hotline at 211 for additional housing options.

Can City of Refuge send a speaker to my group?

Yes, we love to share about the light, hope, and transformation taking place at City of Refuge. Contact us for more information and special requests.

What are the types of donations you accept?

We love to receive donations of time, talent, and treasure related to Our Mission. Please contact us for specific donation requests.